Landscape Laborer, Pontiac, MI -
Join our professional landscape team in Pontiac as a Seasonal Crew Member.
Dig in the dirt and plant trees and shrubs during our busy spring/summer/fall season; install and take-down holiday light displays during the winter season. Our crews work year-round, in most weather conditions.
The ideal candidate enjoys hard, physically demanding work. All candidates must demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative, excellent customer service and a willingness to learn.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Assist with all tasks assigned to the crew for the landscape project
- Summer: install landscape jobs to specifications
- Plants trees and shrubs
- Install soil and mulch
- Unload job materials at each site; load job materials for the following day
- Practice overall safety on the job site and in the yard
- Follow all company policies and procedures
Must be able to:
- Must be able to arrive to work on time
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk 8-10 hours per day
- Must be able to adjust to seasonal temperatures (hot, cold, wet, dry)
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Higher than average compensation
- Generous employee discount up to 50% off
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
Pontiac, MI 48341
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, TemporaryCompany Description
English Gardens is a family owned company who cares about their associates! We have 6 retail locations: EastPointe, Clinton Twp., Royal Oak, Dearborn Hts., West Bloomfield & Plymouth. We have an award winning Landscape company with 2 locations: Pontiac & Plymouth. We offer excellent benefits for our full time associates! We also offer career growth !