Join us to work with one of the largest and most sophisticated CNC machining operations on the West Coast. Our fabrication teams have built over 300 sophisticated high performance marine vessels, including workboats, combatant crafts, and unmanned surface vessels.
As a machinist specialist, you would be responsible for machining parts using company machines and equipment. Machine to company specifications and tolerances with speed and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Self-Starter with a strong mechanical aptitude. Experience in the setup and operation of 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machines and some manual equipment. Able to follow written instruction and make simple setups. Read and interpret drawings and sketches showing simple structures, assemblies, and jig work with instructions from supervisor.
Able to edit programs a plus.
- Ability to work the Swing Shift (15:30 pm to 23:30 pm)
- Experience and ability to perform the above referenced essential job duties.
- Experience in the setup and operation of 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machine
- Knowledge of crane operation helpful.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions in English regarding daily functions, and regulations, and possible hazardous conditions.
- Ability to lift, carry, or maneuver objects, difficult objects will be lifted with the assistance of mechanical means or additional manpower. Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, reach, kneel, twist, pull, push, grip, and climb.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.