Medical Transportation jobs USA State list OR City list Medical Transportation job search Portland OR
Medical Transportation Jobs in Portland, OR
Customer Service, Transportation
- - Mail Carrier: - Duties and Responsibilities - - The Mail Carrier is responsible for sorting mail of all classes in delivery sequence...View this Job
Mail Carrier JobCompany:
2 days ago
Patient Service Representative
Healthcare, Customer Service
Job Summary - - Apria Healthcare's mission is to improve the quality of life for our patients at home. We are looking for empathetic,...View this Job
Patient Service Representative JobCompany:
over one month ago
Job Description - Drivers and Warehouse workers needed for a busy durable medical equipment (DME) office in Portland OR, these positions...View this Job
over 3 months ago
Hospital Service Coordinator Assistant
Responsibilities and Duties - You will assist the Office Supervisor to: - 1. Assure the transportation needs of Veterans are met - 2....
Skills Needed: Qualifications and SkillsView this Job
1. Applicant must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and age groups.
2. Applicant must have strong conflict resolution skills and the ability to work with difficult clients while working towards equitable solutions.
3. Must be able to pass a federal background check with the VA
4. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
5. Be able to use Microsoft Office Suite and do basic computer functions.
6. Veteran preferred but not required
Job would be good fit for moms, retired folks or college students
Hospital Service Coordinator Assistant JobPosted by Disabled American Veterans Department of Oregon