Position: Purchasing Specialist
Type: Contract to Hire
Duration: 6 months to Hire
Location: Portland OR
The Purchasing Specialist is responsible for maintaining and ensuring successful purchase order and inventory management in the company’s supply chain management team.
- Work closely with Demand, Purchasing and Logistics Managers to create new purchase orders
- Facilitate communication between vendors, Operations, Marketing, and Product Development to ensure timely completion of purchase orders
- Maintain and update purchase orders in ERP system, NetSuite
- Maintain and update receiving, transfer, and all related shipment filing documentation
- Work with the company’s 3PL partners to meet the needs of the business
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree or higher preferred)
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
By applying to any TEEMA job on any portal implies entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.