Sanderson Fire Protection Inc - a leading NW distributor of ANSUL and other fire protection equipment for over 55 years, has an opening for a Fire Protection Systems Service and Installation Technician in our Portland, OR branch.
We service, sell, and install fire extinguishers & fire suppression systems to commercial and industrial businesses. Sanderson is seeking a technician with experience in servicing fire protection equipment. We will consider hiring the right person without any experience; however, experience in this capacity is highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity to start a career in a fast paced, necessary, and very stable industry.
Previous experience in plumbing, electrical, or mechanical systems would enhance a candidate's ability to learn and understand our products more quickly. The right candidate must possess organizational skills, ability to learn quickly, a positive attitude, and the verbal and written skills necessary to improve relations with repeat customers as well as foster new customer relationships.
Candidates should meet the following requirements for consideration:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· On the job experience in similar trades such as plumbing electrical, safety, fire, or marine may also be considered
· Positive, hard working attitude
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Mechanical aptitude – comfortable working with their hands and basic tools
· Ability to work flexible hours if necessary
· Must possess a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, & background check
· Performing inspections maintenance, installation, & service of fire suppression systems and extinguishers
· Complete necessary inspection reports, billing paperwork, & documentation as requiredCompany Description
SANDERSON FIRE PROTECTION, INC. , a leading Northwest distributor of fire protection equipment for the last 50 years. We service, sell and install fire extinguishers and fire suppression systems to commercial and industrial businesses.