Courseware Designer, Portsmouth, To £350 per day Ltd Company, Until May 2020
Due to expansion, our client are looking to hire a number of Courseware Designers to join their team at their new office location at Lakeside in Portsmouth.
Our client are currently involved in a project for the provision of education and training services to the UAE Navy, which comprises of naval technical and tactical training courseware. As a large project with diverse stakeholders, there is a requirement to ensure a consistently high standard across the large quantities of media being created.
As a Courseware Designer, you will be required to deliver;
- High quality e-learning courseware development services to the UAE Naval Training Centre (NTC) Programme.
- Production of eLearning courseware in support of the requirements of the project.
- Review and analyse Training Needs Analysis material to design and produce courseware as part of an integrated team and ensure that courseware produced is of the required standard.
- In addition, provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on the design and development of eLearning material and implementation of best practice in all areas courseware development.
What do I need to do the role?
- Recent experience in training design and development -
- Experience in developing technology based training design solutions (e-learning, multimedia)-
- Understanding of publisher tool sets (SABA, Storyline, Captivate, GoMo).
This is a contract role until May 2020. You will work 37 hours per week Monday to Friday and must be able to achieve the appropriate level of Security Clearance.
This role is commutable from Portsmouth, Fareham, Havant, Chichester, Petersfield, Waterlooville, Gosport, Southampton, Hedge End, Eastleigh, Hamble, Winchester.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,