Gillmann Services Portsmouth, VA is currently seeking for Entry to Journeyman level Form Carpenters. Ideal candidates with any concrete and rodbuster experience is a bonus. All levels of candidates must review the below duties and requirements before applying.
- Repair expansion joints and structured members, fabricates repair items, and maintains cables.
- Repairs guardrails, makes forms, pours concrete, and cleans and paints highway structures. Patch and replace concrete, bituminous, and wood floors on bridges.
- Installs and replaces corroded structural steel on highway structures.
- Operates sand blasters, jackhammers, concrete saws, and spray painting machines. Performs stone and concrete work, rigging, rip-rapping, excavating, filling, and sodding.
- Makes minor repairs on tools and equipment.
- Assists in roadside improvements.
- Interprets written instructions and plans.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Detailed Resume
- Valid Driver's License and your own transportation
- Tools of the Trade
- Clean Background
To apply; all candidates are welcome to submit an application , give the office a or visit our office during operating hours.Company Description
Gillmann Services is a skilled labor staffing company that specializes in providing qualified skilled trades employees to commercial, industrial, mining, manufacturing, and marine construction companies. We are dedicated to supplying quality craftsmen to help our customers complete their projects in a timely and cost-effective manner. “We Work for You” is our motto as well as our pledge to every client and employee.