PR Assistant Jobs by State — Search & Apply
4 days ago
Washington - USA
Location: Prosser - WSU Prosser IAREC is seeking a full - time Principal Assistant to the Director/CAHNRS Assistant Dean for WSU Tri -...View this Job
Principal Assistant JobCompany:
1 week ago
New Bedford - Massachusetts - USA
I need Remote Assistant Position, Ideal candidate must be highly organized, dependable, professional, able to work proficiently under...View this Job
Remote Assistant JobCompany:
over one month ago
Remote Science Communications Internship
The Remote Science Communications Intern provides quality programmatic and administrative support for the SciComm Summit. This is a remote...
Skills Needed: Qualifications, Skills, and AbilitiesView this Job
Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people.
Strong customer service skills.
Problem-solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
Ability to correctly make decisions involving issues/problems including when to escalate.
Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
Proficient in Google for Business (GSuite), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
Willingness to learn new technology, software, and web-based systems related to the profession.
Remote Science Communications Internship JobPosted by SciComm Summit
over 3 months ago
Virtual Personal Assistant
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Furguten Investment is a Payroll and Investment company looking for VIRTUAL Personal Assistant. - Assist as needed in general support and...
Skills Needed: ● Proficient in Microsoft Window Applications: Word and ExcelView this Job
● Proficient in operating personal computers, the internet, and simple mathematical calculations
● Ability to multi-task
● Maintain a professional business appearance and attitude
● Ability to speak with clients and business associates with confidence and professionalism
● Acting as a liaison between various parties, including: family members, top management for business entities, business employees, and other vendors and parties.
● Executing a broad variety of administrative responsibilities for the family including coordinating meeting, taking notes, managing an active business and personal calendar of appointments, composing correspondence, etc.
● Handling all incoming calls, utilizing the upmost professional modesty, and responding to all requests in a timely manner.
● Coordinating domestic and international travel for the family, including hotels, flights, car service and restaurants.
● Facilitating various family household tasks, such as errands, overseeing household employees and assisting with various household duties.
● Planning and executing projects and events as needed.
Virtual Personal Assistant JobPosted by Furguten Investment
over 3 months ago
Acting Executive Assistant and Understudy
Duluth - Georgia - USA
Position: Acting Executive Assistant and Paid Understudy - I am a Business Strategist working with several Small Businesses. My Business...
Skills Needed: Administrative, Clerical, Microsoft Office Skills, Accounting Software, CRM updating, Research & Reporting, Transportation.View this Job
Acting Executive Assistant and Understudy JobPosted by GLEE Experts, LLC
over 3 months ago
Public Affairs Advisor
SUMMARY OF POSITION: - The Public Affairs Advisor will lead the organization’s federal, state, and local policy initiatives and programs. ...
Skills Needed: QUALIFICATIONS:View this Job
• Completion of a Master’s degree in health, public policy, social sciences, public relations or related field
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working on healthcare policy issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, public speaking and researching skills
• Demonstrated experience and familiarity with U.S. Federal Legislative processes. Demonstrated connections to key legislative offices, relevant federal agencies, and U.S.-based advocacy networks and organizations.
• Experience with analysis and advocacy on behalf of health care safety net organizations
• Proven experience identifying, advising on, and cultivating key relationships with a wide array of stakeholders, including elected officials; advocacy partners; and relevant community, academic and business organizations.
• Demonstrated track record in taking advantage of opportunities for partnership with key stakeholders that highlight, for a larger audience, an organization’s work.
• Proven experience acting as lead representative or spokesperson of an organization at major national, state and/or local advocacy events.
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment to advance the interests of the organization
• Demonstrate a proven track record of professionalism in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently while contributing and adding value to overall structure to the company
Public Affairs Advisor JobPosted by North East Medical Services