HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (OFF)
SAFETY ENGINEER (LOSS PREV & PROCEDURES)
Primary Purpose of Job
Provide offshore operation with specialized expertise in the area of loss prevention, and act as the department focal point for the offshore project design and reviews
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
• Attended relevant HSE training courses
Experience & Skills
A minimum of 10 years experience in Health, Safety, and Environment field including 5 years in Oil & Gas operation or Petrochemical industry (preferably offshore)
• Ability to write technical reports
• Ability to write specifications
• Working knowledge of international standards
• Communication and Negotiation (oral & writing)
• Computer program knowledge
• Team player and ability to interact effectively with others.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,