Become part of our dynamic, innovative, growing Pulse Technologies family!
- Competitive Pay/Bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $7,500K/year!)
- Monthly employee appreciation days
Pulse Technologies, founded in 1993, is a Privately-owned advanced innovation and contract manufacturing company focused exclusively on medical device components and assemblies. Our beautiful facility is clean and temperature controlled…not your ordinary manufacturing plant! We are located conveniently near the Quakertown exit of the PA Northeast extension of the turnpike.
Manufacturing Manager is responsible for managing all production operations, shop activities and Production Supervisors. This position will report directly to, and is fully responsible to the President.
1. Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from four-year college or technical school. Six (6) Years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination.
2. Five (5) years minimum experience as a Manufacturing Manager in a small to mid-sized manufacturing company, with a minimum sales volume of $20 million.
3. Extended hours beyond the normal week will be necessary at times. This is a key management position and must attend scheduled management meetings before or after normal working hours.
4. Mental abilities are required to compute math formulas such as percentages, circumference and volume. Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
1. Ability to manage all of the manufacturing processes.
2. Organizational performance within the financial guidelines of the company.
3. Assist with planning and directing the layout of the equipment.
4. Ensure production follows appropriate workflow.
5. Responsible for the safety, performance, and training of manufacturing personnel.
6. Ensure production follows appropriate workflow.
7. Morale of manufacturing personnel and staff.
8. Ensures manufacturing performance and quality goals are met.
9. Utilization of all manufacturing personnel and capital equipment.
10. Enforcing company guidelines and procedures.
11. Interface with Engineering to insure proper solutions are in accordance with SOPS, WI, and properly documented for future reference.
12. Responsible for maintaining production to meet the shipping schedule. This can involve changing priorities on a constant basis as the situation warrants.Company Description
Wouldn't it be great to work for a company that helps save lives and where the patient carries our work with them wherever they go?! Pulse Technologies is a fast growing leader in the Medical Device Component Industry.