- Well-established global company
- Full Training provided
- Great work environment with supportive management
Due to the rapid growth of our company and division, we have an exciting new opportunity for you to develop or kick start your sales career selling our extensive consumable product range. This role will give you the freedom to work autonomously where you can determine your own success.
About the company:
The Wurth Group is a world market leaderin its core business, the trade of assembly and fastening material.
Wurth was founded in 1945 by Adolf Wurth inGermany and remains a family business, currently led by his son Reinhold Wurth.
In New Zealand we are celebrating 30 years of delivering excellent service and continuous growth of sales from our wide range of uniquely branded, high quality products. Wurth NZ has approximately 170 full time employees with 120 Sales Representative on the road, visiting over 20,000 customers nationwide.
We consider the sales force to be of crucial importance in our operations as we provide top quality service to match our top quality products. Therefore we are passionate about the training and development of our sales staff as our aim is to build a long-term relationship with you.
About the role:
This role is about actively growing and developing new business, building strong customer relationships and continually introducing them to our high quality products to deliver long-term growth.
- Full training including attending our national Training Academy
- Ongoing training and development opportunities in sales techniques, product and systems
- A fully maintained car with provision for personal use also
- iPad and iPhone
- Base retainer with bonus and commission opportunities
- Passion to hunt for new business
- The ability to establish strong customer relationships
- A willingness to learn
- Great communication skills
- A love of Sales
- A strong desire to build a long-term successful sales career
If you are committed to building a long-term career with a successful global leader, apply now. Please include your CV.
Candidates must have legal right to work in New Zealand, satisfactory criminal record check and a Restricted or Full current driver's license.0
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,