Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Clears away dirty dishes, sets tables, and serves as an assistant to a wait staff.
- Sets tables with clean linens, condiments, utensils, or other supplies.
- Wipes tables or seats with dampened cloths or replaces dirty tablecloths.
- Scrapes and stacks dirty dishes and carries dishes and other tableware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Cleans up spilled food or drinks or broken dishes and removes empty bottles and trash.
- Empty and dump trash as fast as needed
- Clean and sanitize basket, dishes in the kitchen
- Fills beverage and ice dispensers.
- Locates items requested by customers.
- Serves food to customers when wait staff needs assistance.
- Cleans and polishes counters, shelves, or equipment in food service areas or other areas of restaurant, and mops or vacuums floors.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Experience: A few months to one year of related experience
- Able to work on a fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- Time management
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: