Full Time – hourly position – Overtime opportunities will be available for high performers.
Looking for technicians for our Morrisville, NC AND Bracey, VA locations!
If you enjoy being outdoors, are self-motivated, and offer professional and superior customer service, then we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for candidates that have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard.
1. Are you passionate about the quality of your work?
2. Are you hardworking and eager to get ahead?
3. Do you enjoy a challenge and being in the outdoors?
4. Do you want to be a part of an honest and integrity oriented culture?
5. Is your goal to be a manager and lead other like-minded individuals?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the crew’s assigned work and must understand and consistently apply structured policies
- Effectively communicate with homeowner
- Responsible for the proper care and operation of company vehicles
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and care of equipment used in the daily processes.
- Administration - preparation of reports required by the employer
- Quality control - will be accountable for assuring the work completed meets company standards
- Recommending improvements to work processes and productivity
- Facilitate a safe work culture
- Properly clean exterior surfaces using the proper techniques and equipment
- Properly apply protective coatings to exterior surfaces using the proper techniques and equipment
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Able to be conscientious during the cleaning and protecting of exterior wood decks, fences, patios, and driveways
- Systematic in their approach
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Attention to detail and the respect for our customers’ property
- Effectively act as management liaison and client interface
- Enjoys interacting with customers, with respect and integrity
- Strong sense of pride and integrity in work product
- Makes a good first impression by being well groomed, articulate, personable and comfortable with meeting people
- Mechanical ability and no fear of heights (must be able to climb and safely work on ladders)
- Able to work independently
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds
- Current Driver's License
High School Diploma or GED
Renew Crew is an equal opportunity employer and supports a drug free workplace.
Motivated individuals will be eligible for promotions and raises in this fast growing company!Company Description
Renew Crew cleans and protects any weathered outdoor surface to look just like new again. Way beyond mere power washing or pressure washing that can leave embedded dirt untouched, Renew Crew employs exclusive solvents that penetrate deep, loosening grime from pores that power washing or pressure cleaning can miss. Renew Crew is cleaning, protecting and restoring decks, fences, porches, siding, gutters, hardscapes, pavers, patios, driveways, sidewalks, pathways and concrete.