As a Site Surveyor, you will be integrally involved with the process of helping customers transition to
Pay: 18-22 DOE
Surveyors must be responsible and able to manage their own schedule to ensure that all
necessary tasks are followed through on, with minimal outside management.
This position will require the individual to have a valid driver license and the ability to communicate with our corporate
office effectively and efficiently. We will provide training.
- Effectively manage your schedule to complete time-sensitive tasks on a daily
- Conduct a solar site assessment for prospective customers using a smartphone and provided
- Surveys must be completed, and information uploaded in a timely manner.
- Coordinate remotely with our field operations lead on a daily basis.
- Travel to multiple customer’s homes throughout the day.
- Construction background would be helpful but not required.
Requirements: A strong candidate will be able to show a track record of:
- Professionally communicating well with people of varied backgrounds and ability levels and accountability in an
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Effectively managing time.
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- Basic knowledge of home construction preferred but not required.
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements and have valid driver’s
Benefits Offered: Competitive compensation, Company Vehicle, Paid training, Comprehensive
Health, and Dental. Generous 401k plan. PTO.