At CareSense we are only as good as our Caregivers. Our extraordinary Caregivers provide quality Home Care assistance, bringing much relief and quality of life for our patients and their families.
A Caregiver / Habilitation companion aide is needed to help service our intellectually disabled clients. Assists with activities of daily living, companionship, supervision, observation, safety, support, social interaction and activities.
· High school diploma or GED
· At least 6 month of working experience with intellectually disabled people
· Ability to express spoken and/or written ideas in English
· Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
· Current CPR certification preferred
· Background check will be required
· Child abuse history check will be required
· Ability to work independently
· Empathy for the needs of the client
· Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy/respect
· Presents a positive public image
· Works as a team member
· Ensures confidentiality and security of the client's medical information
MUST HAVE CARCompany Description
To learn more about our company please visit us at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).
CareSense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CareSense does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origins, ancestry, disability, age or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.