SAS, a Daymon Worldwide company, is looking to hire Merchandising Associates in your area.
We are a busy company looking to hire reliable employees! Competitive Compensation!
This is a fun job where you can work on a team and make friends!! We are hiring multiple people in all areas, so have a friend apply too!!!!
Stores in Bend and Redmond- Must be able to work in both locations
- Working Hours: Day Shift–- Reliable transportation is a MUST! Weekends off!
SAS Positions require no work at night, weekends or holidays!!
Potential to develop and promote quickly in a fast growing company!
- Stamp, attach or change price tags on merchandise according to price list
- Stock storage areas and displays with new merchandise
- Reset specified stocking sections to retailer provided schematics
- Set up shelving, racking and various fixtures
- Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters or tables
- Previous time and tenure as a merchandiser, broker or equivalent exposure preferred but not required
-Pay range varies based on experience
- Ability to handle light tools (pliers, hammer, screw driver)
- Be able to stand, bend and stoop consistently
- Stand and walk for up to an 8 hour shift.
- Occasionally lift up to 50lbs
Special Considerations: Must be able to:
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Display self-driven, positive attitude and integrity
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours
- Have an active telephone and valid email address for daily communication
- Have daily access to a computer/internet/printer
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Provide a copy of your valid Driver's License and 2nd ID- can be social security card OR passport OR birth certificate
-Must be 18 or olderCompany Description
Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands.
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.