The CRM Project Manager will be responsible for the management a newly implemented CRM solution to further enhance our organization - customer care, sales and marketing activities.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, hands-on CRM evangelist and customer champion - well versed in effectively promoting the benefits of CRM across the business to deliver a hearts and mind-set change. This project requires ongoing engagement with directors, department heads, key managers and stakeholders, as well as managing relationships with external trusted partners involved in delivering CRM to the business.
This is a key role which involves determining several project needs and resources to deliver the technical and functional requirements for the plan, as well as ensuring budget and deadline expectations are met and resources managed efficiently.
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and management of several projects plan and objectives, project scope, business objectives, with an overarching focus on customer experience.
- Utilisation of previous hands-on experience of delivering end to end CRM projects facilitating workshops to challenge current business thinking; understand the sales processes; ensuring CRM is implemented with the best in class processes and approaches.
- Determine project needs and business resources required to execute the CRM projects successfully, sometimes running in parallel.
- Assignment and management of team members, managing the development of both human and system capabilities.
- Budget, supplier and stakeholder management.
- Creation and coordination of projects documentation, processes, roll outs, developing and tracking project action items and issues.
- Identification and communication of risks and mitigating actions.
- Regular communication of project progress to sponsor, project teams and Leadership Group.
- Experienced in the successful implementation of end to end CRM (Sugar), including integration with ERP and other business systems.
- Formal project management certification and/or demonstrable experience and the responsibility of running multiple overlapping projects.
- A deep level understanding of multi-channel data, including the impact of integrating third party data (experience working with external data insight agencies advantageous).
- The ability to demonstrate and communicate a clear (customer led) vision.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships and manage the interrelationship between projects and stakeholders.
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Detail orientated with strong organisational skills.
- Relevant experience in developing LEAN, robust process maps and delivering new processes within a multi-channel, global retailer would be an advantage.
Key Measures and Dimensions for Success
This role will have exposure to effecting real hearts and mind business change within one of the Belting Industry recognised global market leaders.
The person will be responsible for the delivery of several key projects successfully within the agreed timeframe, ensuring the project team is engaged, productive and efficient.
The company has a collaborative and international approach to projects. The person will have a very clear remit, and will be expected to manage their resources well, booking additional resources with department heads in a timely manner to avoid bottlenecks.
The person will be seen as a proponent of change using appropriate levels of governance matched with the right pace for a fast moving international business experiencing sustained growth.
The person will be seen as the authority for the CRM project and lead the newly created CRM Global Competence Center, setting the standard in expected documentation, training delivery, integration expectations and third party management.
The successful performance of CRM and continuous tool development/customization with special modules/projects for Marketing, Quality, Customer Services, Sales, Commercial Finance and IT on time and within budget for the business.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,