When you join the StorQuest Self Storage family, you’re tapping into the power of a different kind of brand. As a William Warren Group managed company, StorQuest seeks motivated individuals who can contribute to our evolving culture. That’s where YOU come in.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Facility: StorQuest-Reno/South Meadows
The Assistant Manager is a devoted team player the Manager can always count on. The Assistant Manager has our hand in making the facility experience awesome for the StorQuest customer.
· Sales and goal-oriented ‘people person’ with exceptional telephone skills and a knack for turning telephone and walk-in inquiries into rentals on the spot.
· Understands financials and is no stranger to working with receipts, payments, budgets, etc.
· Eager to share enthusiasm with customers, providing excellent service and meshing seamlessly with the StorQuest culture. When problems arise, you already have a constructive solution.
· A team player eager to develop with our growing company.
· Takes on admin tasks like a pro and is completely proficient in Word/Excel (tech-savvy.)
· Able to interpret reports and deliver them in a timely manner.
· True attention to detail when it comes to maintenance and upkeep of the company. Examples:
o Working with teammates to ensure the facility runs smoothly and taking on the Manager’s responsibilities when absent.
o Keep close tabs on the facility (monitors security system; performs lock checks on a daily basis).
o Keeps golf cart, company units, and grounds clean and free of debris at all times and leads by example.
o Assists customers with truck rentals if necessary.
Medical, Dental and Vision
401(k) with Matching Contributions
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Teambuilding Events & Activities
Employee Assistance ProgramCompany Description
Established in 1994, we are a progressive Self Storage operator, expanding at an aggressive pace throughout the United States. As we continue to grow we are looking for dynamic individuals who fit and can contribute our well established culture.