Commercial Insurance Account Manager
We are a well known agency seeking a detail-oriented person who demonstrates clear knowledge and understanding of personal lines insurance coverage. Candidate will be familiar with all coverage lines with both admitted and non-admitted carriers. Ensures ongoing consistency as well as managing the day-to-day servicing, renewals, and new business. Our commitment is to provide positive and quality customer service in all areas, ensuring timely delivery, and accuracy of work/service provided.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience working with multiple lines of Commercial Coverage's. * Ability to manage a large, established book of business.
- Prior experience in a client facing role.
- Experience working with Mid and Large Market Accounts.
- Experience with various insurance products and maintaining client relationships.
- Ability to handle new and renewal submission.
- Ability to review insurance contracts for inaccuracies.
- Process endorsements, placement requests, and invoicing.
- Complete and prepare certificates, proposals, policy summaries, and reviews.
- Check policy coverage and endorsements on all new business and renewals. * Ability to work independently or as part of a team. - Directly responsible for retention of all accounts assigned to the team.
- Apply problem solving techniques to various issues concerning cancellations, claims, renewal issues, audits, receivables, carrier issues
- Proficient in AMS 360 or other Agent Management Systems
- Must have an active P&C license and prior experience in and brokerage or agency setting
Your total satisfaction is our number one priority. We have built a reputation for client satisfaction, and we are devoted to making your transitional move as easy as possible. You will have the added benefit of working with an agent who understands your needs. Finding the right policy is only the beginning. We will assist you every step of the way to ensure smooth sailing.