$3,000 Sign On Bonus
Central Transport is an industry leading Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) transportation carrier. We are one of the nation’s largest LTL carriers and have experienced significant growth over the last several years. As we continue to expand our network, we are seeking quality CDL A drivers to fill home daily openings at our Reno, NV Terminal.
Local Line Haul Drivers (Night Shift): Dedicated Home Daily routes hauling freight to terminals in our network. This position is a combination of driving and dock work.
- Line Haul Drivers Earn $25.75 per hour for Dock Work + Trip Pay+ $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
WHAT CENTRAL OFFERS :
- $3,000 Sign on bonus
- $1,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Late Model Tractors - Power Units 2016 or Newer
- Reliable Routes and Shift Schedules
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Now Offering Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network
- Free Uniforms Provided
- Hazmat Endorsement Assistance
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat and Tanker (or willingness to obtain)
- Must be 21 Years Old
- 6 months previous tractor trailer driving experience
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Ability to drive a manual transmission tractor
All qualified drivers are invited to apply in person. You can do so Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Also feel free to stop by later and pick up an application if necessary.
Our facility is located at:
1450 Franklin Way Sparks NV, 89431
If you're interested and would like to learn more you can reach our Recruiting Team at (800) 331-1176.Company Description
Central Transport began in 1932 in Detroit, MI with a single truck and now we are consistently ranked in the top 15 LTL service providers in the nation, providing services to the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Our commitment is simple. We want to enable our customers to operate their businesses successfully, smoothly, and profitably. We tailor our operations, our technology, and our employee education to provide our customers with a shipping experience that provides value to their supply chain. We listen to what our customers say, and we are always changing to meet their expectations. The intelligence, teamwork, and dedication of our highly trained professionals allows us to make this possible.