Frontier Door is one of the largest door and hardware suppliers on the West Coast. We can also supply a turn-key product with our subsidiary installation teams, both Union and Non-Union. We have the ability to supply commercial casework. We recently acquired the equipment and facilities of Westmark Product’s in 2016, one of the largest commercial casework companies in the region. We are currently expanding our team in the architectural door and hardware and commercial casework divisions to keep up with demand and expand due to the massive influx of customers requesting and/or requiring us to take a larger scope of work.
Frontier Door and Cabinet is hiring for a proactive and organized Operations/Installation Supervisor to start immediately for one of its established, growing, subsidiary installation companies, Eclipse Construction. Eclipse Construction is a premier provider of installation of interior and exterior doors, millwork, and high-quality cabinets for the commercial construction industry. The company is experiencing tremendous growth and is recruiting for a results-driven, Operations/Installation Supervisor to help manage the installation teams and scale the growth of the installation company with proactive, strategic goals. This role will also assist management in revenue forecasting, billings, collections and resource planning; assigns projects and ensure appropriate resources are assigned to those projects; ensure work performed is in compliance with state, local, federal, and legal requirements and operates with the highest of ethics; ensures staff adheres to all safety standards; develop and builds contractor, customer, consultant, and subcontractor relationships in the community. People management and leadership skills are essential to this role.
Salary DOE, great benefits package, paid vacation.
- Promote safety and compliance with all Company policies and procedures along with all Federal, DOT and State laws.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the installation teams.
- Manages the overall execution and performance of install schedules.
- Manages, improves, and executes operational best practices and initiatives.
- Establishes goals and development plans for all direct reports. Evaluates employee performance and performs salary management.
- Drives asset management including cost control, billings, collections, and payables.
- Recruits installers, coordinators and office personnel.
- Ensures that the estimating and engineering standards are utilized effectively.
- Follows up on customer satisfaction issues and drives resolution. Provides leadership by demonstrating focus on achieving customer satisfaction.
- Develops and builds contractor, customer, consultant, and subcontractor relationships in the community.
- Helps to formalize and drive standards around policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations.
- Responsible for scheduling of installation projects and equipment backlog, including scheduling of want dates and ship dates.
- Coaches teams on the management of project risks, conflict resolution and establishment project recovery plans.
- Promotes the securing of change orders.
- Ensures compliance with the Safety Program for employees and subcontractors.
- Ensures compliance with state, local and Federal legal requirements and ensures that installation business is conducted with the highest ethical standards.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Proven leadership and communication.
- 3 years minimum experience in the construction field, supervising a team or project from initial phase to completion.
Qualification Requirements: The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing/Walking will vary between 6-8 hours per day. Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move > 50 lbs.
- The employee will be required to travel which may involve sitting for long periods of time.
Safety: All established safety rules must be enforced, followed and equipment used where required. This will include all required PPE for production facilities and jobsites. The Operations/Installation Supervisor will lead by example with Safety, helping to promote and drive safety within the installation company.
Eclipse Construction is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer.Company Description
Frontier Door is one of the largest door and hardware suppliers on the West Coast. We can also supply a turn-key product with our subsidiary installation teams. We have the ability to supply commercial casework. We recently acquired the equipment and facilities of Westmark Product’s in 2016, one of the largest commercial casework companies in the region.