This position is responsible for managing and developing global parcel networks. This position will benchmark and analyze current options and potential new carriers and services to enhance the customer experience through future customized omni-channel delivery options. This position would have direct communication with 3rd party carriers supporting and on-boarding into the network and holding them accountable to maintaining or exceeding key performance indicators, service level agreements, and audit accuracy of invoicing. There will be frequent interaction with Brand partners and Customer Care Services to create the best possible customer experience, review current performance indicators, and communicate any exceptions. This role will be creating carrier forecasts and developing budgets.
• Proven knowledge of parcel transportation supporting e-commerce and business to business deliveries
• Knowledge of hub and spoke type of networks that support multiple types of operations (Parcel Carriers, Postal Consolidators, United States Postal Service network, Delivery Agents, Couriers, Truckload, Less-than-truckload, and Regional Carriers)
• History of implementing and managing omni-channel delivery options
• Project management of new carrier implementation, supply chain initiatives, and technology enhancements
• Influences longer term strategic decisions that involve collaborative efforts of Bath & Body Works
• Analyzing and constructing fast & cost-effective parcel carrier services to deliver on time globally
• Benchmarking best in class e-commerce customer delivery experiences and options
• Working knowledge of TMS and WMS systems
• Working knowledge of P&L’s, forecasting, budget, costing, etc
• Drive changes in the supply chain through constant process improvement and innovation
• Effectively utilizes technology to optimize the network through constant analysis
• Maintain scorecards and dashboards to hold carriers accountable to defined metrics
• Create and reconcile routing plans versus pla
• Develop and communicate ‘peak’ season plans to third party providers
• 7-10 years logistics-supply chain experience
• Working knowledge of the Parcel carrier and Omni-channel networks a plus
• Strong analytical skills with ability to compute large amounts of data
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Access, and SQL
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Change agent with an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to create standard operating procedures and lead them through implementation
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
• Operates successfully within a team/matrix focused organization to achieve desired outcomes
• Interacts effectively with all levels of internal and external organizations, suppliers, and customers
• Possesses strong project management, organizational, and communication skills
• Working knowledge and experience with technology and systems application used to support transportation and logistics operations and information requirements (PkMS, Excel, Access, and Transportation Management Systems).
• Familiarity with government regulations including Customs, DOT, and HazMat
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• College Graduate with a degree in Business Management, Transportation, Logistics, Statistics/Mathematics, or another relevant business discipline preferred.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.