LOCATION: EMERYVILLE, CA
The Housekeeping Inspector is responsible for inspecting guest rooms, helping resolve guest complaints, general office duties, etc. Supervise and inspect the work of assigned room attendants and/or public area attendants to ensure product quality standards are met, linen needs are maintained and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel and company business objectives. Ensure all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their respective job duties. Assist with scheduling and room assignments to ensure proper coverage. Inspect all assigned areas to ensure furnishings, guest rooms/suites, equipment, linens, and public areas are clean and in good repair to meet guest satisfaction Inspect storage rooms and room attendant carts for neatness, cleanliness, adequate supplies, and good repair. Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction. May perform all housekeeping duties necessary including makings beds and vacuuming and cleaning guest rooms to ensure guest satisfaction. Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures. May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus one or more years of supervisory experience, preferably in a hotel, or two years housekeeping experience as a team leader level.
- Minimum of 1 year hotel experience is preferred and prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills are essential, must be able to multi task, have outstanding attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and attention to detail.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel and Outlook is required, Power point is a plus.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must work well with others, be motivated, and display a positive energetic persona.
Pacific Hotel Management, LLC. is a privately-owned company specializing in the development and management of high quality hotels using a variety of franchise brands, combining a focused corporate administrative staff with a "hands on" management philosophy to operate profitable, well-maintained hotels. PHM's professional management team manages mid-market brands such as Courtyard by Marriott to extended-stay brands such as Residence Inn by Marriott and Homewood Suites by Hilton, to upscale brands such as Westin, Sheraton and InterContinental Hotels & Resorts. PHM's newest hotel, The Clement Hotel Palo Alto is an all inclusive luxury 23 one bedroom all suite property.