TSYS, is seeking Independent Sales Agents to sell our payment processing solutions to small & mid-market businesses throughout the country. Your primary focus is to establish relationships with businesses, helping them save money on their current processing rates/fees, offer up to date equipment (EMV & NFC payment ready terminals, POS systems, Tablet POS solutions, virtual terminals for e-commerce), and ultimately provide better support/service.
Being that a majority of businesses already accept credit/debit cards as a form of payment, you are not having to sell a new service. Instead, you are concentrated on helping the business save money on a service they already have. In addition, you will have the ability to give away free equipment and offer a low cost guarantee!
TSYS's (NYSE: TSS - Ranked #6 of Direct Processors) extensive experience and proven business model allows us to have the most competitive pricing and up to date technology in the industry - such as our new Vital point of sale which gives you reliable, easy-to-use tools that will help your customers be more efficient and run their business better.
We provide all of the tools, educational resources, and sales support to empower our Independent Sales Agents to reach their fullest potential. Note, Sales Representatives are setup as independent contractors which will allow you to have total flexibility and freedom to work when you want, with who you want. Additional benefits include:
- Proven training infrastructure, vast educational resources, direct support from an experienced relationship manager, online sales tools, and live conference calls
- Professional/customizable marketing brochures and business cards
- Online management tools including a virtual office/agent portal environment for client account management and access to other marketing tools
- Presentation mode for potential customers within your agent portal
- Unlimited earnings with upfront cash incentives (paid daily), bonuses, and residual income. Last month alone, we paid our Sales Representatives over $3M in residuals and commissions.
- Monthly sales contests held throughout the year
- Flexible hours so you can set your own schedule and not report to an office
- Experience in banking, credit card services, accounting, finance, business development, account management, sales/outside sales, or customer service is a plus.
Before applying for this position please ask yourself these two questions:
If you answered "Yes" to the two questions above, we want to talk to you. Don't let this great opportunity pass you by. APPLY NOW! We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: By applying to this sales position, you are agreeing to let TSYS communicate with you via phone, email, and/or text.Company Description
As a leader in the payment processing industry, we provide competitive pricing, cutting-edge technology, and 24/7 customer care.