Gillmann Services is looking for a Site Safety Supervisor. Must have OSHA 30. Below is a general list of duties but is not all encompassing. Please submit a detailed resume for consideration.
- Implements, administers and coordinates all safety policies and programs including safety training for locations, departments, and projects within assigned geographical area
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state OSHA standards and regulations
- Analyzes, evaluates, and addresses work place hazards and accidents
- Inspects and audits projects/jobsites compliance with safety policies, procedures, programs
- Builds effective relationships with customers, general contractors and other subcontractors that meet/exceed expectations in support of company core values
- Completes other duties as directed by Division Safety Director
- Travels within assigned geographical area as required.
Gillmann Services is a skilled labor staffing company that specializes in providing qualified skilled trades employees to commercial, industrial, mining, manufacturing, and marine construction companies. We are dedicated to supplying quality craftsmen to help our customers complete their projects in a timely and cost-effective manner. “We Work for You” is our motto as well as our pledge to every client and employee.