The Mission Assurance Director is responsible for leading the Quality Mission Assurance and Safety functions for the Vinnell Arabia LLC enterprise. His key responsibility is to design and implement the quality and safety system for the company, which demonstrates measured continuous improvement in safety and quality systems (Identification, Assessment and Implementation). MA Director will conduct continual risk analysis and provide proactive recommendations – as to the ground technical, flight operations and commercial Vinnell business programs. He ensures closure on significant deliverables and achievement of customer performance metrics. Accountable for successfully implementing and maintaining current AS9110 Certification and compliance, ISO 9100 effort as well as a number of AS/ISO related certifications. The MA Director is responsible for quality contracts review of the Aviation/Ground Performance Work Statement (PWS), Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), Subcontractor Statements of Work (SSOW),in order to ensure effective quality planning, compliance and effective flow down of customer quality and safety requirements throughout the Vinnell enterprise. Works directly with Ground/Aviation operating entities managing the deployment of effective inspections, process control analyses, internal audits, and quality improvement that are conducted per the customer requirements and VA business needs. Generates results-based quantitative assessment of contract performance for use by internal and external stakeholders. Deploys Lean Six Sigma to improve Quality, On-Time Delivery and cost while achieving high customer satisfaction.
Ensures safety, mission and quality assurance functional activities among designated Vinnell Arabia organizations and programs that are planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve contractual requirements IAW the Aviation/Ground PWS and CDRLs.
Monitors and advises on how the defined systems are performing and internally publish data and reports w.r.t. quality and safety against set indicators
Implements AS9110C compliant maintenance quality control processes, procedures, measures, standards, and KPIs to ensure AS9100 Certification achievement and maintenance.
Leads periodic internal system, process and product audits.
Manages Material Review Board (MRB) and leads Corrective Action Requests (CARs), to execute timely containment, correction, root causes analyses, and implement Systemic Corrective Action Plans.
Leads Lean Six Sigma training, deployment and execution to ensure continual process improvement and effect subsequent change management plans conducive to high customer satisfaction.
Establishes performance measurement and data collection methodology for the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) support.
Provides objective-oriented direction to subordinate organizations specifically addressing performance and risk management.
Advises and trains managers on implementation of tools and techniques to achieve AS9110C and BSM standards
1. Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Quality Assurance/Quality Management
2. Preferred: Master of Science Quality Assurance, Master of Science Applied Statistics, Master in Mechanical and Manufacturing Integration with focus on Quality, Master in Business Administration
1. Required: AS9100 Lead Auditor Certification, Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) ASQ, Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, Lean Practitioner Certification
2. Preferred: Certified Quality Manager/Operational Excellence (CQM) ASQ, AS9110 Certification, FAA Part 145 Repair Station Training, FAA DMAIR Delegation, Customer DSQR experience, Project Management Certified(PMP)
1. 10 years of Aerospace / Aviation related work experience.
2. 5-10 years of Quality Engineering and Quality Assurance Management experience
3. Aerospace / Aviation maintenance, safety & operations experience is preferred.
Specific knowledge, skills, ability:
1. Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
2. Strong customer/client relationship skills with high customer focus and customer satisfaction capability
3. Strong Ethical and Interpersonal Skills capable of leading High Performance Team
To view & apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country, tap here: