Contributing to build a good relationship with customer, Partner, distribute & vendor.
Enabling other channel team members & Sales Representatives to spend more time generating revenue for the business.
The role will require the person to engage with many stakeholders in the business, such as Marketing, Business Systems, Business Intelligence, Customer Success and Sales.
- Support the Channel Team and Sales teams with Partner Sales/Technical training, and the administration of Partner facing systems.
- Manage inbound queries from Partners pertaining to the Partner Portals (administration, access, enablement via demonstrations).
- Manage, monitoring, approving and passing opportunities to ACS Sales representatives, whilst keeping dialogue open with the Partner.
- Work with different stakeholders to make sure Partners have suitable access to ACS Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Technical Enablement resources.
- Keep Partner contact details up to date in CRM and ensure all Partners are adhering to their Partner Program requirements where relevant to support the Partner Account Managers.
- Provide weekly Partner Deal Registration reports and analysis of pending Deal Registrations.
- Arm Partner Account Managers on a quarterly basis with Sales and Operational content to deliver at Partner quarterly business reviews. Provide reporting as defined with the Global Partner Program expected outputs for Partner accountability management.
- Manage and report on Marketing Development activities.
- Supporting the Licensing & Renewals teams, Sales Operations, Partner Account Managers and Sales Reps within the Channel Team with quotes, pricing enquiries, admin, sales orders when required.
Requirements and Skills
Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
Has worked in an administration or customer/partner experience function.
Excellent administration skills – Outlook/Excel/CRM (Salesforce.com and NetSuite experience desirable).
Calm demeanor that can work under pressure.
Driven to succeed and always looking for ways to improve systems and processes.
Mature outlook, comfortably working with contacts at all levels including senior management and technical consultants.
Track record of meeting and exceeding targets/KPIs.
Other Requirements and notes
BA or BS degree preferred in a technical, business or related field.
5-7 years’ prior work experience in a related field and industry.
Have worked for an IT reseller or Vendor in a similar function.
To view & apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country, tap here: