Job Description & How to Apply Below
PLEASE READ BELOW:
As a Unit Secretary, you are an integral part of theEmergency Departmentnursing unit, which relies on your help with communications, process management and supplies.
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Excellent communications and organization skills
- Demonstrated experience with PC and office software programs
- Daily Administration.Answer telephone/route calls, provide administrative support for nurses and physicians, sort and distribute mail; create work orders, HELPSTAR tickets and report any unit requirements to appropriate department; maintain inventory and supply levels for unit
- Patient Care.Perform daily rounding of patients on unit, update whiteboards and ensure all safety measures are in place; respond to patient’s call for service as needed; maintain awareness of arrivals and discharges on unit
- Documentation.Ensure concise, pertinent and complete patient care documentation
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSS - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Search for further Jobs Here: