Family Credit Management is a nationwide credit counseling agency looking for friendly, compassionate and driven people to assist our active clients on a daily basis. Our client service representatives assist clients over the phone, email and via online chat, making certain they are receiving all the benefits of our program.
Experience in a call center or other phone based customer service environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Our client services representatives communicate through phone conversations, emails and chats. This must be done in a professional, effective and compassionate manner at all times.
- Fast paced work environment with approximately half of the work day spent speaking with existing clients via phone or online chat with the remainder of the day researching customer service issues and responding back to the client via phone, mail, or email.
- Must have a good attitude at all times. This position requires that client service representatives speak to multiple people each day. Most of them are undergoing personal distress and deserves our undivided attention, support, and a positive outlook.
- Exceptional follow up with clients to ensure all client concerns are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- This position also requires the ability to work independently while taking direction from management.
- Computer Literacy. Experience with outlook, word, scanning of documents, online chat, etc. as well as the ability to type a minimum of 30WPM is required.
- Background in customer service preferred.
Benefits for Full-Time employees include health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and paid vacation.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro