Due to a retirement later this year, we are seeking a Machine Shop Supervisor for our day shift to join our team! The successful candidate must have many years and an in depth amount of knowledge and experience in a medium to large precision machining environment, if you do not possess this type of in depth experience, please do no apply. Previous machine shop management experience is preferred. The scope of this position involves managing work flow through the shop, trouble shooting issues on the shop floor and overall management of our skilled staff. A simple summary of the position is below:
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation of work
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate personnel
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in larger precision component machining and manufacturing
- Knowledge of machine tools and cutting tools and equipment, manufacturing processes
- Strong leadership qualities
We offer a modern first class, fully air conditioned environment and we offer a top salary for an experienced and capable individual. We also offer full benefits including a 401K and Health Insurance.