We are searching for an RV PDI Technicians for our Rockford location. Our RV Service Department is growing and bustling with activity, and is one of the largest and most successful RV service centers in Illinois. We strive to do quality work and provide excellent service to our customers. We offer career growth and high earning potential, a drug-free work environment and reasonable work hours. Collier RV is currently the #1 motorhome dealer in Illinois! We carry all of the best brands at the best prices, and we have a huge indoor showroom that can house over 40 RVs at a time!
This position is very much "hands on" and requires an individual who enjoys working both independently and collaboratively, pays attention to detail, and is able to clearly communicate information.
· Master the operation and function of all RV systems and features.
· Be able to thoroughly explain the operation of the RV’s systems and functions in a clear and efficient manner to the retail owner or buyer.
· Thoroughly inspect Interior & Exterior Systems on RV Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, and Motorhomes
The successful candidate will have the following:
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work within deadlines
· Comfortable working outdoors or in an environment that is not climate-controlled
· Ability to understand and communicate information.
· Experience reading a tape measure and using various hand tools.
· Willingness to work Saturdays as needed.
· Basic computer skills.
Required education and experience:
· High school or equivalent.
· 1-year experience in the RV, automotive, or carpentry industries.
· Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
· Major Medical – Dental – Vision – Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
We are seeking candidates who are dedicated to and take pride in their work. Maybe you’ve never considered working in the RV industry before, but if you have applicable experience (Automotive, Carpentry, Electrical, Welding, Plumbing) and possess the traits listed above, we encourage you to apply. We will train the right candidate; you bring the enthusiasm, character, drive and desire to be successful!Company Description
Collier RV is the premier Recreational Vehicle dealership in Northern Illinois for 58 years. We offer a full selection of RVs from fold down campers to diesel powered motorhomes. Our sales are growing rapidly and we have a need for motivated individuals to join our team. Please contact us to see the difference. Locally owned and operated on site.