Dispatcher for busy Commercial A/C and Heating Company (Long Island). Seeking upbeat, energetic, personable individual who has ability to multi task and pay attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, pleasant phone manner,
- Help answering 8 busy phone lines
- Assisting service department in daily operations
- Plan technicians routes for service calls based on availability, skill and geographical location.
- Familiarity with Long Island towns, the 5 boroughs and their locations.
- Provide information to technicians relevant to their calls.
- Contact Customers prior to service call to confirm appointment
- Participate in a on-call rotation
- Other various duties asked of management
- MUST HAVE 5 years experience as a Dispatcher preferably within the HVAC Field.
- Must react quickly and be at ease with immediate changes to technicians schedule with minimal down time.
- Must be able to communicate and handle customer service issues independently and resolve them in a timely and professional manor.
- Knowledge of HVAC Field a plus.
- strong computer, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Competitive hourly salary
- Paid vacation, sick days, and 11 holidays
- Insurance benefits
- 401k match
Michael James Industries is a union HVAC full service company providing services from design, to installation and maintenance of their customers' HVAC equipment. Our customer base is second to none, through out Long Island and the NYC metropolitan area, which makes us one of the premier HVAC companies in our region. Find a home and build a career with MJI!!!