MCM is seeking Machine Operators in the Roseville area (12 Mile and Groesbeck). Qualified candidates must have reliable transportation - SMART Bus schedule WILL NOT drop candidates off at our location at 5:00 AM and will not pick up at 3:30 AM. Candidates should also expect to work their entire scheduled shift of 10 hours.
A Crew: Monday-Thursday 5:00am-3:30pm
B Crew: Tuesday-Friday 5:00pm-3:30am
C Crew: Friday-Saturday 5:00am-3:30pm and Sunday-Monday 5:00pm-3:30am
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience (6+ months) in a manufacturing environment required, machine operating is preferred.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Housekeeping and sanitation of your production area, throughout your entire shift.
- Follows all plant safety and PPE requirements.
- Understands and able to perform tagging process.
- Knows how to load machines and equipment per the work instructions.
- Understand machine and equipment production rates and meets production goals.
- Perform hourly quality checks.
- ATTENDANCE is critical.
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to stand on concrete floor for a 10-hour shift
- Bending, twisting and lifting for 10 hours a day
- Able to consistently lift up to 25 lbs. for 10 hours a day
- Experience as a Machine Operator
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Handle Heavy Equipment
- Work Independently
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $11.30 /hour
This is a Temp to Hire position, once you work at least 120 days.Company Description
MCM Staffing, LLC is a Hispanic and women owned business offering temporary, temp to hire, contract and direct employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
1. YOUR DESIGNATED RECRUITER: When registering with MCM Staffing, you will be assigned a designated recruiter who will guide you through your career options and provide direct feedback.
2. WE STRIVE TO FIND THE PERFECT MATCH: We discuss your past experiences as well as your future ambitions to ensure the role we are placing you in is the right fit. We provide detailed descriptions of our jobs and send first day info sheets with what to expect upon arrival.
3. ONLINE PORTAL: MCM has an online portal that allows for an online application process, as well as publishes check stubs on a weekly basis. Our W-2s can also be obtained on our online portal.
4. HEALTH INSURANCE: We are ACA compliant, and upon meeting requirements, MCM Staffing offers seven different medical plans, as well as vision and dental insurance.
5. PROMPT PAYMENT: Most of our positions pay weekly, and one of our main priorities is to offer accurate and prompt payment to all of our associates. We offer direct deposit and pay card options.