Who We Are
We are an industry leading architectural system manufacturer with significant recognition across the architectural, design, and construction distribution markets. Our products include highly designed interior and exterior aesthetic solutions for a wide range of customers from residential to the largest commercial construction projects in the country.
Our organization has 30+ years of industry leadership and offers an exciting work environment that is driven by a strong growth and continuous evolution of our organization.
We offer substantial career growth opportunities, an environment that empowers you to truly make a difference in our processes and approaches, and an employee first culture.
The Opportunity: Director Project Management
The Director of Project Management provides leadership, oversight, and continuous enhancement for project management of complex custom manufacturing. This position will be responsible for unified project management tools and approaches across multiple product lines to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, communication, efficiency, and on-time project delivery.
The incumbent for this position will work closely with operations, plant managers, product development, sales, and customer service to achieve project management goals. This role will be charged with the establishment of the unified product management department and evolution of tools & processes.
- Support, develop, evaluate, and improve project management tools & processes
- Provide strategic and daily oversight over project management functions and team across multiple product lines
- Ensure the highest levels of customer communication and support are achieved for all custom projects
- Continuously develop project management team members to enhance abilities and promote cross-product capabilities
- Provide significant collaboration between project management function and all manufacturing support departments
- Director and above project management experience in a manufacturing environment is a must-have
- Ideal candidate will have experience in construction project management (construction or vendor side)
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-management skills and ability to work independently as well as with other members of the leadership team
What We Offer:
In addition to offering a highly rewarding work environment that will continually challenge and expand your skills we offer a highly competitive compensation and work/life package:
• $80-100k salary range
• Extensive health benefits
• Extensive ancillary benefits
• Remote and distant work flexibility (as appropriate based on specific projects)