Full Time | Competitive Compensation | Mon-Fri (No Nights / No Weekends)
ASCENSION UNITED is an innovative private consulting firm that recently opened a new branch in Austin, TX! The firm is associated with 31 nationwide locations and offers a wide variety of services in marketing, sales, business administration, and management. The Texas team represents our reputable client, the world's "fastest growing wireless supplier" and "commercial mobile broadband provider."
We will be bringing 4 of the clients from our portfolio into the Texas market in 2017. New clients means more opportunities for our people. Ascension United is hiring entry level professionals looking for training in sales, marketing, and business management. In our experience those with an education or experience in customer service, administration, or business marketing are the most successful, but no specific professional background is needed to apply.!
Our work makes a difference -> we represent a large corporation in the telecommunications industry and consult small business owners face to face.
Our growth is unprecedented -> We believe if you work hard and treat people right, you should be rewarded for it. All Team Leads/Managers/Owners in our company once started entry-level!
What are the daily responsibilities?
- Face to face marketing to small business owners
- Sales presentations & Acquiring new business accounts
- Small business consultations on their cellular telecommunications needs
- Team leadership & development courses
- Campaign reporting, retention, and research
What are the benefits?
- FUN, FRIENDLY, EXCITING, SUPPORTIVE, CHALLENGING Environment!
- Monday-Friday... (No Nights/No Weekends/No Holidays)
- Incredibly competitive compensation
- Weekly Bonuses Offered
- Company sponsored travel
- Weekly team activities around Austin
- Rapid Advancement into management
- Becoming an owner after the management training program
- Reside in the Austin area
- Desire to work face-to-face with small to medium size business owners
- Previous customer service, sales, retail, marketing, hospitality experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- High social skills
- Degree preferred
- Ability to pass background check
For more insight into our culture and team environment, please . Our Human Resources team will review your resume within 48 hours and initiate contact to schedule an interview - Good luck!
Individuals with experience in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
Marketing, sales, customer service, retail, restaurant, leadership, management, business, consulting, advertising, etc.
Ascension United's main focus is to become the number one outsourced consulting firm domestically and internationally. We will do so by exceeding our clients' expectations through hard work, under-promising and over-delivering on results, and by providing a competitive and fun work environment for our team. We will continue to develop our Management Training Program, making it the flagship training program for current and future business leaders.