Restoration Company Looking for Mitigation Technician
Are you looking to use your water mitigation experience for a company that will appreciate and compensate you for your efforts? Become part of a team that offers the opportunity to grow and advance your career. New innovative, cutting edge Restoration and Construction company is looking for COMPASSIONATE, enthusiastic and hardworking people to fill Mitigation Technician positions. Join a company where your hard work and compassion for people will be REWARDED! We need LEADERS who want an exciting and profitable career in the Restoration Industry!!! Join a team whose culture is to treat our Employees just like we treat our customers, with RESPECT!
We are looking for experienced candidates, especially veterans, that are interested in becoming one of our Mitigation Technicians.
· Responding to Emergency Water, Mold, Fire and Wind damage calls.
· Developing relationships with Homeowners and Insurance Adjusters.
· Scheduling and completion of Mitigation jobs.
· Helping to train Mitigation Apprentices.
· Water/ Mold Mitigation (preferably WTR and ASD IICRC Certified)
· Fire Restoration and Contents Cleaning
· DASH – Job Tracking / Operating Software
· Understanding of Insurance Industry and basic understanding of Xactimate
Preferred Skill Sets:
· Compassion for people
· Mechanically Inclined
· Good Communication Skills
· Computer Knowledgeable
Benefits to include:
· Extremely competitive Hourly Pay
· Use of Company Vehicle
· Monthly allowance towards Cell Phone
· Generous Holiday and Paid Time Off Benefits
· Health Insurance and 401K
* NOTE: Must have valid Driver’s license and clean background.
If you are COMPASSIONATE, honest, and hardworking, and want the opportunity of a lifetime, email your resume today.
EOE/AA Disability/VetCompany Description
Allied Restoration and Construction is a fast growing, full service Restoration and Construction Company. We pride ourselves on our culture which is Compassion and Respect. This applies to how we treat our customers and also how we treat our employees!