Hiring in Your Area NOW! North Austin
The Company: Advantage Solutions is North America’s premier sales and marketing agency and we grow people, brands, and businesses.
We are a nation-wide company working in the Home Improvement Industry.
The Position: Home Center Product Assembler
This is a Part time seasonal position working in The Home Depot stores assembling products such as BBQ Grills, Wheel barrows, Patio furniture, tool boxes, and more.
The hours are generally 8AM-4PM weekdays, but are flexible.
You can work between 3 - 6 days a week with us. It is your choice.
We are looking for a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week but you can work as much as you want. Some assemblers work 60+ hours per week.
Pay is based on piecework
- The average assembler will make $11-$20 per hour.
- Above average assemblers make $15-$25 per hour.
- The top 20% earn at least $35,000 per year.
- The top 10% of our assemblers make $40,000-$45,000 per year or more.
- We offer Dental, Vision, 401K
- We Pay for: Mileage when applicable
- Payday is every 2 weeks
Screening Questions must be completely filled out to be considered for position.
- Valid Driver's License, Reliable Vehicle, auto insurance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Assemblers receive one week (40 hours) of paid hourly training.
- Assemblers must have their own tools. Cordless Drill/Impact driver, socket set, pliers...
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift 50 – 70 lbs.
- Be able to work outside, usually in Outside Garden under awning.
- Access to Smart Phone, Tablet, or Computer to send in paperwork.
No experience required. Mechanically inclined is a plus.
You will be required to undergo and PASS: Background check, Drug screen, and Motor Vehicle check.
- Assemblers generally work at each store once a week.
- Locations you are most likely to work are the 5- 10 closest stores to you.
- The more efficiently you assemble the more money you make.
- On average assemblers receive between 20 wheelbarrows and about 10 grills per appointment.
- Report to manager via text upon arrival and departure daily.
- Consult with department leads and management on store needs.
- Submit work orders on a daily basis.
Why should you apply?
- You like a fast pace work environment
- You are looking for a flexible job
- You would like to earn extra money!