WE HIRE VETERANS
Major restoration franchise office is currently accepting applications for the position of fire and water restoration Technician and/or Crew Chief. Each candidate must have their own reliable transportation to and from work as well as for emergency services when on call. Each Crew Chief must be accessible by phone when on call.
A background in restoration or construction industry is helpful. Experience dealing with customers and working in a team environment is valuable. Experience working in fire and water damage restoration a plus. IICRC WRT, ASD and/or FST certification a plus.
- Lead and manage a crew of techs and temps at each job site and guide the team in an efficient manner to bring each job to a successful completion.
- Lead and complete jobs related to Water Mitigation and Mold Remediation.
- Complete jobsite duties including Scoping the job, providing Sketches, entering job data into Drybook, and taking Pictures
- Communicate with Adjusters to ensure all insurance requirements are met for each we work on and ensure all documentation is provided to Adjusters/Insurance company
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities.
- Oversee Franchise processes relating to customers and take care of customer needs
- Manage relationships with centers of influence (COIs) including Property Managers and Adjusters
- Oversee scheduling of jobs, resources, and crews following SERVPRO® Franchise production guidelines
- Manage job file documentation, job profitability, and efficiencies
- Train, manage, and recruit production personnel
- Create and/or review job scopes and ensure accuracy and clarity
- Review all job paperwork (scope, estimate, job diary, and work orders) to ensure staff is ready to do the job efficiently
We are looking for an individual who possesses the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working for a Restoration company
- Prior Servpro experience a huge plus!!!
- Must understand Drybook and be able to enter job related data into Drybook
- Effective written and oral communication
- Intermediate math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Must have a valid driver's license. We are a drug free work place.
Hourly plus overtime when needed. Pay depends on experience.
If you have worked with fire damage restoration, water damage, mold, Carpentry, Carpenter, Demolition, Demo, Drywall, Construction, general laborer, warehouse, handyman, maintenance technician, janitorial, then this position may be for you!Company Description
SERVPRO of North Central Austin understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."