AAA Auger seeks licensed plumbers to service the Austin area. Pay is commission-based with NO CAPS.Your wages are dependent on your work ethic. We are currently hiring Residential Utility Installers, Drain Technicians, Tradesmen, Journeymen and Master plumbers as W-2 employees. Average plumbers make around $60-80k though many achieve six-figures.
What we Expect:
- Respect: Towards your management, coworkers and customers.
- Hard work: Utilizing your time effectively and completing jobs in a timely manner.
- Safety: Following all OSHA guidelines to protect yourself and the company.
- Professionalism: Conducting oneself in a manner worthy of a licensed plumber.
What you Receive:
- A supportive staff of expert office personnel and dispatchers knowledgeable of your craft who will respect and support you in all aspects of the work. Apprentices available to help you on the job as needed.
- Competitive salary: NO ONE pays you more than AAA Auger. Many plumbers make 30+% of the profit from their jobs.
- Great benefits: Paid-time off, $5000 longevity bonus, health, dental, vision and life insurance, flexible scheduling.
- Company van: Stocked with some essential tools for the job and take-home privileges.
- Company phone
When can you start?!
AAA Auger treats its employees like family. We'd love to grab lunch with you sometime and discuss the position with you further. Please give us a or come on in-person to apply. We are located at 8234 Ferguson Cutoff. Come on by and ask to speak with Kent or Nick.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /yearCompany Description
AAA AUGER Plumbing Services ® began in the 1950’s when a young man went to work for a gentleman selling “state-of-the-art” garbage disposals door to door. This young man quickly learned, upon his boss’s habitual tendency to short his pay, that he was better off on his own. Armed with a handful of garbage disposals, Earl Poe went into business for himself.
Earl was a very quick learner and very pragmatic. It didn’t hurt that he was very good with his hands. Now, with his renewed vision of success, Earl was on his way.
It didn’t take long for Earl to encounter some roadblocks. After all, his experience was limited to only a couple of weeks. Selling the disposal wasn’t the problem......Installing the disposal was easy. However, there he was, encountering a clogged kitchen sink drain and clueless as how to address it.
Earl politely and confidently excused himself so that he could procure the equipment necessary to address the clogged drain. He proceeded to the plumbing supply store and after receiving some pointers in drain cleaning, rented a kitchen sink drain machine and was on his way.
Earl returned to his customer and methodically solved the problem. As Earl was using the equipment, he was putting together in his mind the very business model that we still use today.
He reasoned that most of his customers would benefit from a drain cleaning service. By removing years of coagulated grease, mineral deposit and soap binders, he would be be able to restore optimal drainage capacities. The end result, tasks beyond the initial service request would be offered with substantial discounts to deliver exceptional value.
With service and value in mind, Earl quickly earned himself a long list of loyal customers. By 1962, Earl could no longer individually keep up with his customer’s demand, therefore, he opened his first plumbing shop and began seeking help.
Today, AAA AUGER Plumbing Services ® operates in five metropolitan areas encompassing over 170 municipalities. We service over 50,000 customers annually and employ approximately 140 personnel. We offer health and dental benefits and 401K retirement services to our employees.