Air Systems Inc. is currently seeking a full-time power transmission inside sales representative to work in their Royal Oak, Michigan office. Air systems is a Detroit-area based manufacturer’s representative, system integrator and manufacturer of equipment and systems for the automotive paint finishing and industrial air process industries. We are the single source solution for custom industrial air process equipment and plant services. Our Inside Sales representative will work closely with senior-level engineers and sales representatives on materials sourcing, design, and manufacturing of industrial air handling, automation and conveying related products.
- Develop and manage strong customer relationships
- Collaborate with engineering and sales teams to provide top-level customer service to all customers
- Continually seek new customers and clients through experience in the field and develop established relationships among suppliers and customers alike
- Quote and source engineering projects, products, and service requests
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in sales, engineering, or related field
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge and/or experience in basic accounting and financial standards and procedures
- Knowledge of powertrain terms, specifications, and components
- Strong social skills – intuitive, proactive, empathetic, influential, and persuasive
- Ability to prepare and deliver high-level sales presentations to present to prospective customers
- Must be able to travel to job sites occasionally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Strong organizational and time management skills to complete projects in a timely manner
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and documents with discretion
We are a Detroit-area based manufacturers representative, system integrator and manufacturer of equipment and systems for the automotive paint finishing and industrial air process industries. We are the single source solution for custom industrial air process equipment and plant services.
With over 53 years in the industry, our team specializes in innovative solutions for all of our customers' air process needs. We have long-term relationships with fan manufacturers, custom structural & sheet metal fabricators, humidification experts and heating & cooling specialists to exceed our customers expectations. We are committed to providing valued engineered solutions, high quality products and exceptional customer service.