Aplicar para trabajos vía internet - Perfil de Contratante
Our agriculture in the farm are to be maintained and livestock by operating required technology and physical labor under the supervision of owners, ranchers, and other agricultural managers.
Agricultural workers typically do the following:
• Harvest and inspect crops.
• Irrigate farm soil and maintain ditches or pipes and pumps
• Operate and service farm machinery
• Spray fertilizer or pesticide solutions to control insects, fungi, and weeds
• Move shrubs, plants, and trees with wheelbarrows or tractors
• Feed livestock and clean and disinfect their pens, cages, yards, and hutches
• Examine animals to detect symptoms of illness or injury
• Use brands, tags, or tattoos to mark livestock to identify ownership and grade
• Herd livestock to pastures for grazing or to scales, trucks, or other enclosures
• Administer vaccines to protect animals from diseases
The following are examples of tasks related to growing and harvesting grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and other crops. They plant and seed, prune, irrigate, harvest, and pack and load crops for shipment.
Farmworkers also apply pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers to crops. They repair fences and some farm equipment.
Care for live animals, including cattle, sheep, goats, poultry & rabbits. These animals are usually raised to supply meat, fur, skins, feathers, eggs or milk.
These farmworkers may feed, herd, brand, weigh, and load animals. They also keep records on animals; examine animals to detect diseases and injuries; and administer medications, vaccinations, or insecticides.
Clean and maintain animal housing areas every day.
|Employment Areas:||Agricultura; Ambiente/Ambiental|