Job Description & How to Apply Below
We are seeking MIG , Steel Welders and Galvanized Metal Welders welders to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- At least 1 year previous MIG welding experience preferably in a job shop/production role.
- Ability to read tape measure, calipers and micrometer.
- Ability to read blueprints to weld products to specifications without a fixture.
- Multiple shifts available
- Overtime will be available
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical,Dental and Vision insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Cash Cards
- Overtime is available
Position Requirements1 to 2 Years work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: