Air Care Professionals is growing and we are currently seeking an Experienced / HVAC Installer to join our team! We offer year-round full-time employment, Year – round work, career growth planning.
Benefits: IRA with company match, Vacation/ PTO, paid Holidays, Phone allowance, tuition reimbursement, company vehicle (based on position/level) and other benefits.
Job Title: HVAC Installer
Pay Scale: $16.00 - $28.00 Hr./DOE + & Benefits
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, with occasional overtime & weekends
Position Summary: To Install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
- Valid driver's license & insurable driving record
- Pass background and drug screen
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of HVAC Install experience
- EPA universal certificate
- Understanding of fabrication and installation
- Proficient at residential and light commercial installations
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC equipment
- Advanced Safety knowledge of tools and surroundings and ability to comply with all safety rules
- Well organized and ability to work independently and as a team
- Possess excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Energetic personality
- Willingness to invest time in training and classes
- Have or work on obtaining and maintain NATE certification
- RMGA Certification
Air Care Professions is a locally owned and operated HVAC company in St. George, UT. We care about our associates and in helping them to grow with us, providing training opportunities, competitive compensation, and great benefits to all, on our team. We are a growing hvac company with 25 years of experience providing residential and commercial heating and cooling solutions to the St George area and most of Washington County in Southern. Utah.