Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
Named one of Deloittes 2018 & 2019 Technology Fast 500 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with their patients.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to directly represent Relatient products into hospital and healthcare systems. We expect a Sales Executive who will work hard, keep up in a fast-paced start up environment, and have fun! If you are looking to be challenged daily, make a huge impact and help define the future of patient engagement, we would love to have you join our team!
- Direct sales representation of the Relatient products and services into hospitals and health systems
- Product demonstrations, both web-based and on-site
- Facilitate required meetings for prospective Relatient customers
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle
- Recruitment and development of prospective Relatient customers
- Meet or exceed assigned target quota for each period as communicated in the Sales Compensation Plan
- Assist in customer implementation and setup as needed and directed
- Marketing, lead-generation, trade show attendance, and travel as needed and directed by the SVP of Sales and Business Development
- Accurate and up-to-date data entry in Relatients CRM system, and registration of leads and/or prospects
- Accurate forecasting and reporting on sales pipeline and associated activities
- Attendance at all required meetings, training sessions, and company events
- Continual education on regulatory requirements affecting healthcare (e.g. HIPAA)
- Compliance with all Relatient policies, rules and lawful instructions, and at all times act in the best interests of Relatient
- Other duties as assigned by Relatient
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience selling products or services Health Systems or Hospitals
- Position will be remote based in candidate's home location
- Ability to travel up to 40% or more
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Value based selling experience (Miller Heiman training preferred)
- Ability to demonstrate ROI through the use of technology
Founded in 2014, our corporate offices are located in historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus all 9 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environment located in the Jamison Station area of historic Franklin, TN