Company Overview C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
Do you have a health insurance and life insurance license? Come and work in a FUN and Exciting environment!
$19.00 base rate per hour plus commission. With apointments set for you, just do what you do best!
Position Purpose: The Customer Care Representative will provide outstanding service acting as the primary point of contact for customers regarding products and services related to client programs. Associates will provide callers with thorough service that builds relationships, resolves issues and increases overall trust and satisfaction in client’s products and services.
- · Answer inbound calls from individuals who are interested in learning more about our medicare programs.
- · Actively listen to their needs and develop the best solution to fit their physical, financial and emotional needs.
- · Educate our members on their options and how these changes can improve their lives and their health.
- · Maintain the highest level of service by meeting and exceeding quality standards on every call.
- · Ability to connect and empathize with people in such a way that your ultimate desire is to help them find solutions to their struggles.
- · Ability to actively listen and recognize areas that need further examination, so that you can provide the best possible solution.
- · Ability to multi-task so that you can access all of the necessary information to provide an accurate and detailed recommendation.
- · Ability to clearly explain the solution you have customized for the member so that they fully understand their coverage and costs.
- · Ability to close the sale. Once you have developed the ultimate solution, that meets all of your member’s needs, finish the call by closing the sale and getting them enrolled.
- · Licensed to sell Health Insurance product in your current state of residence
- · Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
- · Ability to pass all skill assessments including demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications
- · Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- · Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus!
- · Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers especially senior citizens
- · Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- · Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- · Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- · Ability to meet or exceed minimum requirements on computerized assessments.
- · Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer facing work environment. Phone or in person are acceptable.
- · Highschool diploma or GED is required.
- · Authorized to work in the United States.
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career!Company Description
C3|CustomerContactChannels pioneered a generation ago the deliberate transformation of prospects and customers, recruits and employees into deeply loyal and engaged FANS of our clients’ brands.
Since the Company’s inception, C3 has focused itself on being ‘different’ than any other provider in the BPO industry. In December of 2016, the Company was acquired by Singapore-based investment company, Everise. Exclusively focused on investments in the BPO industry, Everise set the goal of transforming C3 into a complete global experience company that is disrupting the way BPO’s view the management of customer interactions. This is where the goal of attaining FAN status was born.
C3 focuses on not just satisfying clients, but delighting them. For our clients’ customers, C3 believes that success will not be met until we convert our clients’ customers from happy or satisfied into super-FANs.
Hand-picked employee recruits are trained in our proprietary Contact Center solutions, ensuring they become the most skilled Customer Experience Champions in the marketplace. Each is empowered and confident to skillfully raise your bar for customer service. The best of the best Experience Champions often become the next generation of managers, supervisors, even executives across each market C3 calls its own.