Check out the details below now to find out why Bold, Remarkable and Memorable Careers start at Smashburger!
- Ensure that each guest has a memorable experience by preparing Gold Standard menu items in a timely manner
- Be a menu expert, follow Smashburger’s prep and menu recipe standards to prepare guest orders
- Maintain cleanliness of floors, equipment and counters at all times
- Follow checklists and proven systems to set up, stock and close the kitchen
- Protect the guest by following all food safety standards
- Foster a safe work environment by following safety and security standards
- Follow all guidelines and procedures as outlined by Smashburger
- Complete any other tasks assigned from time to time by the management team
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of food and supplies which entails lifting up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in high temperature
- Ability to work variable hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Ability to successfully complete training program
- Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Smashburger, local, state, and federal employment regulations
- Smashburger participates in E-Verify
In 2007 we opened the first Smashburger with one simple notion in mind: despite the overwhelming number of restaurants serving burgers, Americans were starving for something better. And we could deliver. Our vision is to connect with America’s passion for its favorite food on a local level and in a space w “Smashed Fresh, Served Delicious” means dedication to crafting the best-tasting burger around. Our smashed burgers are always made-to-order, never frozen, smashed and seared to perfection on our grill. Our menu is also kid-friendly, vegetarian-approved and topped off with frosty milkshakes.