We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team! We are looking for someone who has strong paid digital media experience and has worked with tools like DoubleClick and Floodlight and is well versed in PPC advertising, branded content, and display ads.
You will be responsible for overseeing marketing programs and campaigns, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. This is a one year contract, 40 hours a week, onsite in San Antonio.
Digital Marketing Manger Responsibilities:
- Optimizing current plans on the Property & Casualty Product team
- Tagging coordination w/ tag teams and external vendors
- Reporting performance to the business
- Enhancing strategic and tactical plans
- Competitive requests
- Analyze and review user activity and measure campaign effectiveness
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
Top 3 Most Important skills needed:
- Digital paid media knowledge (5-10 yrs)
- Analytics (5-10 yrs)
- Strategic thought application (5-10 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Strong digital media experience (5-10 years) with some strategic/tactical media experience (3-5 years)
- Experience with ad serving technology like DoubleClick used for originating measurement tags (Floodlight).
- Media optimization is highly dependent on these specific set of tags
- Google Ad words, DSP’s - data side platform, DMP’s - data management platform, or any audience building knowledge (adobe audience)
- Will take strong dashboard users for media analytics, audiences, and google ad words etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium. A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training. We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.