Job Description & How to Apply Below
We are a high quality learning center currently accepting applications for an immediate opening for PreK teacher.
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- Associates Degree, CDA, or 2 years of college course work in Early Childhood Education
- First aid and CPR cerification preferred
- Pass background check to include Department of Public Safety, Central Registry for abuse and neglect, and FBI fingerpring criminal history.
- HONEST, RELIABLE, HARD WORKING AND DEPENDABLE
- Full time Monday-Friday
- Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill the requirement of the curriculum program focusing on children's interests.
- Work cooperatively with the director and other staff
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Assist in selection of books, equipment and other instructional materials.
- Establish and maintain open communication with parents, children, other staff members and the director.
- Maintain student records.
- Prepare instructional materials and classroom displays to meet the learning objectives in lesson plans and curriculum
- Plan with and monitor teacher assistants within classroom
- Ensure continuity of care for children by sharing with incoming caregivers information about each child's activities during the previous shift and any verbal or written instructions given by the parent.
- Know and comply with Minimum Standards for Licensed Child Care Centers.
- Know and comply with policies in Employee handbook.
- Follow center guidelines in maintaining classroom management, discipline and confidentiality.
- Assist children with feeding, diapering, toileting, and personal hygiene.
- Follow established procedures to ensure standards of cleanliness, health and safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Lift/carry 10-30 pounds frequently, 40+ pounds infrequently with assistance.
- Pushing/pulling 10-35 pounds sporadically.
- continual standing, walking
- frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, bending sitting on the floor and twisting.
- Work indoors and outdoors in varying climate conditions.
- May be required to work more than 41 hours during the work week.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: