Security/Burglar Alarm/Fire Alarm/Access Control/Camera Systems Technician
Compensation: Hourly Pay Rate is based on Level of Experience and Work Performance Demonstration.
Employment type: full-time
Experienced Security/Fire Alarm Installation Tech Positions are available for immediate hire. Previous industry related experiences and expertise is required and outlined below. An in depth understanding of the wiring, installation, programming, and servicing of alarms, camera, and access control systems is required. Our company is searching for motivated individuals with dedication towards a Teamwork Enviroment. Our Team Members often experience installations utilizing equipment from DSC, Honeywell, 2GIG, Firelite and more.
* 3+ Year's of Previous Experience in the Residential and Commercial Burglar/Fire Alarm Industry
* Ability to Wire, Install, Program, Troubleshoot and Service Various Types of Alarm, Camera, and Access Control System Equipment.
* TX State Alarm Installers License
* TX State FAL or RAS Fire Alarm License
* Clean Background - Pre-employment Criminal and FBI Background Checks will be performed
* Drug Testing - Initial and Periodic Drug Testing will be performed
* Clean Driving Record - Driving Record will be checked
* Good Customer Service and Support Skills
* Complete Ethical Behavior - Ethics Training and Ethical Performances are Required
* Clean Dress, Good Attitude, and Family Friendly Work Enviroment
* Good Pay Based on Experience and Performance
* Additional Pay Scale is immediately available through available Commission/Productivity Scale
* Company Vehicle/Fuel/Maintenance Supplied
* Company Uniforms Supplied
* Medical Plan w/ Company Contributions
* Retirement Plans w/ Company Contributions
* Company provided Life Insurance Plan
* Regular Family Oriented Company Parties and Seasonal Celebrations
* 49 Year Old Family Owned Company w/ Large Customer Base and Perfect BBB Rating
Please respond by email and submit resume.