HELPER - FABRICATION/FITTER
- Help Fabrication workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, measuring, grinding, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist Fabrication operators.
- Tend and observe equipment and machinery in order to verify efficient and safe operation.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas. Tend and observe equipment and machinery in order to verify efficient and safe operation.
- Adjust, connect, or disconnect wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand tools or power tools.
- Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
- Disassemble broken or defective equipment in order to facilitate repair; reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
- Assemble and maintain physical structures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Provide assistance to more skilled workers involved in the adjustment, maintenance, part replacement, and repair of tools, equipment, and machines
Must be able to:
- Perform physical activities, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials.
- Stand or walk for long periods.
- Ability to communicate in English in order to follow oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Regularly lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to quickly move your hands and arms to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks over long periods of time.
- Work indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Drug test required. EOECompany Description
The CCC vision is to be a premier heavy industrial contractor providing longevity and strong ESOP community to our family of employees.
•The CCC vision is based on promoting a collaborative team atmosphere which is adaptive to fulfilling our customers’ needs within the ever changing work environments.
•We are passionate about our work and truly enjoy building strong relationships with our customers and service providers. Building with IntegrityTM resonates throughout our company.